About Health Data InnovationsHealth Data Innovations (HDI) provides healthcare data integration services to hospitals, health systems, health plans, and other organizations. HDI specializes in the management of all types of health care data, including medical and prescription drug claims, eligibility/membership, biometrics, and others. Our services conform disparate data streams into a standardized format that is cleansed and optimized to meet our clients’ data warehouse requirements.
Healthcare Data Analyst (Data Integration Specialist)
Apply health care and data management knowledge to data from varied health care-related sources. Read-in, transform and load data into a standardized central data model. Schedule and monitor production processes that apply data quality benchmarks, and produce transformed datasets for clients according to agreed upon business rules. Write queries to analyze identified data quality issues.
- Read-in, transform, and load data into a standardized central data model
- Schedule and monitor processes that apply data quality benchmarks and produce transformed datasets for clients according to agreed-upon business rules
- Write queries to analyze and identify the root cause of data quality issues
- Work with HDI Development Team to resolve data issues
- Work with HDI Account Managers to respond to client questions about data
- Ensure data is processed and delivered in a timely manner
Required Technical Skills
- Programming experience required; will be required to learn BASE SAS and SAS Macro processing
- Other software and utilities—Unix, Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare experience valued
Other benefits include: health insurance coverage, vacation, 401k
Location: Beachwood, Ohio or remote
Please forward resumes to email@example.com.